Saturday, April 7, 2007

Flavor Of Love Is Still On

I suppose technically now, it's the reunion episode, but it's all Flav. This is just a quick little update to let y'all know that along with my reviews, I'll be posting links to download the album. I thought this would be a nice little addition here, so if one of these reviews entices you enough (or if you's just broke), you can check it out, free of charge. Just a little gift from me to you. Just check out the link at the end of each review (album reviews only, i can't give live sets from the shows I go to, mostly because I don't have them to share).

Also, a shameless plug for my boy, Professor Nazty Fresh over at Better Than Butt Sex. The fool does almost the same thing that I do, except more hip-hop oriented, and much more funny. Peep the Professor and his proverbial posse of proteges at this link:
http://betterthanbuttsex.blogspot.com

They use words like "illustrious", which is a word I learned in the fourth grade when I wrote an alliterative report about Illinois.

Dos,
Nicholas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM ON YOUR INTERNETZ

Dr. Milktrain said...

Good looking on the shout-out, nephew.